Magnitude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magnitude

MMORPG

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resident Guild Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MatchaTea
MatchaTea

Resident Guild Priest Empty
PostSubject: Resident Guild Priest   Resident Guild Priest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 am

Hi! -

I'm 26 years old. I have a wonderful best friend & husband & 11 kids. (2 humans, 4 cats, & 5 fish)

Currently just bumming at home. I start school this fall to become an Anesthesia Technician. I am a sometimes artist & photographer. There are so many things that I really really love, so I won't even go into that. Seriously, I am one of those people that has like 30 different dream jobs. The only language I know is English. I want to learn Japanese & I am working on this, but I don't have time for classes right now & kanji scares me.

Anyways, so that's a bit of me!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on. ~Billy Connolly
Back to top Go down
MyPleasure
Admin
MyPleasure

PostSubject: Re: Resident Guild Priest   Resident Guild Priest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 am

MatchaTea wrote:
Hi! -

I'm 26 years old. I have a wonderful best friend & husband & 11 kids. (2 humans, 4 cats, & 5 fish)

Currently just bumming at home. I start school this fall to become an Anesthesia Technician. I am a sometimes artist & photographer. There are so many things that I really really love, so I won't even go into that. Seriously, I am one of those people that has like 30 different dream jobs. The only language I know is English. I want to learn Japanese & I am working on this, but I don't have time for classes right now & kanji scares me.

Anyways, so that's a bit of me!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on. ~Billy Connolly
Matcha~ About time you create your introduction thread :D

When i read "[...] & 11 kids", i was like -> O_O!!... But then i read about the cats and fishies.
Back to top Go down
https://magnitude.forumotion.com/
MatchaTea
MatchaTea

PostSubject: Re: Resident Guild Priest   Resident Guild Priest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 pm

MyPleasure wrote:

Matcha~ About time you create your introduction thread Very Happy

When i read "[...] & 11 kids", i was like -> O_O!!... But then i read about the cats and fishies.

I know, it took me so long to say "Here's Me".

We count all the animals as our kids too, but it really does throw people off when we say 11. ^^ Of course, that may be the point... Seriously though, sometimes they demand even more attention & care than the two human kids. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Call me Annie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Guild Priest   Resident Guild Priest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:46 pm

MatchaTea wrote:

I know, it took me so long to say "Here's Me".

We count all the animals as our kids too, but it really does throw people off when we say 11. ^^ Of course, that may be the point... Seriously though, sometimes they demand even more attention & care than the two human kids. Rolling Eyes

hahaha nice :p i was thrown off by the 11 too though >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometomyhead
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Guild Priest   Resident Guild Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Guild Priest
Page 1 of 1